Very few real estate agents can put their hand up to the accolades that Moto Waters can proudly be credited with.
* Invited to join the Bell brothers in 1989 and still on their team, 3 plus decades later
* Highest sale in the Ray White Group (until recent times) - $87.5 million for the Mincom Central Office Block
* An Elite Performer inducted to the Alan White Elite Performers group
* Many other Awards too numerous to mention.
For many years Moto has been the stand out performer in conducting and negotiating business for and on behalf of the Japanese community on the Gold Coast. Highly respected, the repeat business is a testament to her professional conduct and ability.The time and success Moto has spent in International negotiations brings enormous experience and credibility to the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group and paved the way for much of their now International realtor status.
Married to an Australian and having lived in Australia for so long, Moto is conversant in both the cultures and traditions of Japan and Australia which has on many occasions proved to be a distinct advantage over her competitors.This is experience that cannot be bought, it has to be lived and absorbed.As a highly respected member of The Ray White Surfers Paradise Team and the Ray White Group, Moto still displays the same enthusiasm and passion today as she did back in1989 when she joined the Bells and is still a driving force in the industry she loves.
So if you desire experience, skills, professionalism and driving energy as pre-requisites for your real estate agent then Moto Waters has to be at the top of your list.
- 2015 - 25 Year Service Award