For Gregory Bell, the path to one of Australia's leading real estate companies began in the eastern suburbs of Sydney in 1977.
Well over 39 years after his first step into the industry as a residential property manager, Gregory along with his brother Andrew, have been the driving force in the creation of one of the nation’s largest and most active agencies – the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group.
Over the last 25 years, the Gold Coast-based Ray White Surfers Paradise Group has grown from a staff of just 16 to more than 250 people across 23 offices.
Today, following two and a half decades under the strong leadership of both Gregory and Andrew, the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group has grown to become one of the most prominent real estate agencies in Australia, as well as the largest and most successful operation on the Gold Coast and within the Ray White international network.
Greg's day to day responsibilities are diverse. He leads a team of over 45 in Ray White Commercial and Industrial Gold Coast, with offices located at Surfers Paradise, Southport and Yatala. Greg oversees sales, leasing and a huge commercial property management portfolio.
In addition to commercial and industrial, Greg continues his hands-on approach in a number of other areas within the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group, such as Project Marketing and Marine. In recent years both Greg and Andrew opened the first Ray White sales and property management office in Atlanta Georgia, USA and their latest international move is the opening of a retail Ray White office in the city of Guangzhou, China, in partnership with a major migration company. The plan is for significant expansion in to both the US and Chinese markets for Ray White retail offices over the next 10 years.
On an international basis, the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group manage in excess of 5,000 residential and commercial properties in South East Queensland and the USA.
- 2017 - Profiles of Courage Leadership - Joint Winners
- 2016 - 30+ Year Service
- 2015 - 25 Year Service Award
- 2015/2016 - 30+ Year Service
- 2013 - 20 Year Service Award
- 2006 - Top Commercial Individual (Gold Coast) - Settled Transactions January - March - No. 3
- 2006 - Top Salespeople - Settled Number of Deals January - March - No. 3
- 2005 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission January - March - No. 1
- 2004 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission April - June - No. 3
- 2002 - Top Commercial Salesperson - Gross Fees July - September - No. 4 And 1 earlier award