For Gregory Bell, the path to one of Australia’s leading real estate companies began in the eastern suburbs of Sydney in 1977. Over 42 years after his first step into the industry as a residential property manager, Gregory along with his brother Andrew, have been the driving force in the creation of one of the nation’s largest and most active agencies – the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group.
Over the last 29 years, the Gold Coast-based Ray White Surfers Paradise Group has grown from a staff of just 16 to more than 250 people across multiple offices. Today, following two and a half decades under the strong leadership of both Gregory and Andrew, the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group has grown to become one of the most prominent real estate agencies in Australia, as well as the largest and most successful operation on the Gold Coast and within the Ray White international network.
Greg’s day to day responsibilities are diverse. He leads a team of 30 in Ray White Commercial and Industrial Gold Coast, with offices located at Surfers Paradise, Southport and Ormeau. Greg oversees sales, leasing and a large Commercial Property Management portfolio - in fact the largest portfolio in the Ray White Commercial network.
In addition to commercial and industrial, Greg continues his hands-on approach in a number of other areas within the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group, such as Project Marketing and Marine. In 2013, Greg and Andrew opened the first Ray White sales and property management office in Atlanta Georgia, USA and manage properties for 13 different nationalities. On an international basis, the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group manage in excess of 5,000 residential and commercial properties.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- 2017 - Profiles of Courage Leadership - Joint Winners
- 2016 - 30+ Year Service
- 2015 - 25 Year Service Award
- 2015/2016 - 30+ Year Service
- 2013 - 20 Year Service Award
- 2006 - Top Commercial Individual (Gold Coast) - Settled Transactions January - March - No. 3
- 2006 - Top Salespeople - Settled Number of Deals January - March - No. 3
- 2005 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission January - March - No. 1 And 3 earlier awards