David Djurovitch has the experience to deliver for you a flawless start-to-finish experience, even for the most complex of transactions. With a broad lifetime of experience in real estate, (as well as having grown up with family owning real estate business in Melbourne and the Gold Coast), David’s breadth of experience is hard to match.
The absolute advantage David has over his competitions is his depth of experience having been involved in every aspect of the real estate business; this experience includes asset management. The key advantage of this is his ability to take an advisory role for owners so that the value of their asset is protected, and where possible, enhanced.
When people who have worked with David are asked what they most appreciated about his skills, they consistently say the confidence they have had that he has worked to achieve the absolute best result available in the market. David attributes these results to carefully planned marketing strategies, strong energy around agent driven marketing (specifically, pro-actively connecting with a large database of active buyers) dominant signage and a reputation for a no-nonsense approach to communication, plus a reputation for results.
In David’s more than 27 years in the business, he is consistently at the top of the rankings for commercial sales. He has been the number 1 agent for Ray White Commercial Gold Coast for a period of 6 years and is backed by the No. 1 International Commercial Office.
David’s other credentials include:
- Most senior Commercial Sales Executive within the Ray White Commercial Gold Coast Group with over 19 years longevity
- National & International award winner in the Entire Ray White Group
- Consistently an Elite (Top 2% ) or Premier Agent for 15 years
David recommends the most appropriate marketing for each property yet overall is a believer in the auction process for most, where he enjoys a success rate in excess of 90%.
- 2015 - Premier Member
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2013 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2011 - Top Performers Gross Settled Fees April - June - No. 4
- 2011 - Top Performers Gross Settled Fees January - March - No. 12
- 2010 - Premier Member
- 2010 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2009 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 3
- 2008 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 8
- 2008 - Top Commercial Individual (Gold Coast) - Commission January - June - No. 3 And 25 earlier awards