David Djurovitch has been part of the real estate industry all his life, literally real estate is “in his blood”. His family have owned and operated real estate business in Melbourne and the Gold Coast for over 30 years. After completing his secondary education with Honours, David started his career at the tender age of 18 years and will shortly celebrate 20 years in the industry; and over a decade with Ray White Commercial Gold Coast.
The absolute advantage that David has over his competitors is that he has been involved in all facets of the real estate industry. In particular when involved in his family business, David was Property Manager which involved managing all types of property from residential through to commercial. This background in Property Management is very good grounding indeed in respect to handling critical situations and negotiating in the best interests of the vendor.
David Djurovitch is committed to achieving the best possible results for his vendors. Keys to his success can be attributed to his carefully planned marketing strategies, skilful negotiating techniques, his ability to access a large database of potential buyers, strong advertising and dominant signage. David is consistently at the top of the commercial sales industry and has been the No. 1 agent for Ray White Commercial Gold Coast for 6 of the past 7 years and is backed by the No. 1 International Ray White Commercial Office.
David has received many accolades and awards for his sales success including the following:
• Currently No. 1 Ranked Gold Coast Region Commercial Salesperson
• Currently No. 3 Ranked International Ray White Commercial Salesperson
• Elite Performer Ray White Corporate 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
David is a great believer in the auction process and enjoys a success rate of over 90%. For a full list of David's sales, please contact him on 0411 133 307
- 2015 - Premier Member
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2013 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2011 - Top Performers Gross Settled Fees April - June - No. 4
- 2011 - Top Performers Gross Settled Fees January - March - No. 12
- 2010 - Premier Member
- 2010 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2009 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 3
- 2008 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 8
- 2008 - Top Commercial Individual (Gold Coast) - Commission January - June - No. 3 And 25 earlier awards