When real estate is in the blood it is only natural that one will excel. Clare Brettell, a member of the Bell family, commenced her real estate career cutting her teeth so to speak back in 1993. She has worked in Sydney as well as for many years on the Gold Coast, covering all facets from property management to commercial sales and finally settling into residential sales when the Southport office was acquired by the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group.
As a resident of Labrador, it was a natural step for her to join the thriving Southport team, particularly in light of the massive expansion and development that is taking place in the region. “Southport/Labrador will be the hot spots for many years to come” says Clare “and I am excited about the future here both as a resident and as an agent.
A natural bubbly personality and a sincere desire to help people Clare embraces the needs of all her clients and gets exceptional results. A high achiever Clare balances her friendly obliging personality with a totally informed, professional and ethical approach to each task she takes on.
“As a local I feel I have a duty to my clients to not only promote the benefits of this area but to constantly continue to raise the bar both with professional service and with highest possible prices being achieved.”
With Clare Brettell looking after your real estate needs you can Be Sure that it is not only experience but also enthusiasm that is driving the transaction to a successful conclusion.
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 6
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 7
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 5
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2017 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 9 And 4 earlier awards