For Clare Brettell, real estate quite literally runs through her DNA. A member of the Bell family, Clare cut her teeth in the property market in 1993; going on to excel in the industry and build client relationships that have well and truly stood
the test of time.
It’s only natural that Clare holds the kind of market knowledge and instincts that can only come from a lifetime of experience. From property management, to commercial sales and then establishing her core strengths in residential sales, Clare’s passion for property isn’t really about property at all; it’s about maintaining a duty to people, and ensuring they receive the service and results they deserve.
Balancing a bubbly, shining and obliging personality with a high level of informed and ethical professionalism, her client reputation is remarkable – embracing all of their needs and achieving exceptional results. Working on a 60-70% repeat or referral basis, it’s evident Clare’s work speaks for itself and that any buyer or seller will have their expectations exceeded when engaging her as their agent.
Clare has been Ray White Surfers Paradise Group Premier agent for the past seven years, and joined the top 1% of agents when achieving the Elite award in 2020/21. Underneath the shining awards and accolades lies a deep strength and commitment, and an honouring of family values that fuels Clare’s sincere drive to help people.
You can contact Clare at any time via both mobile and office phone.
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 6
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 7
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 5
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - 15 Year Service Award And 5 earlier awards