Owners Committed Elsewhere - Must be Sold!
This large 4 bedroom family home, set on a large 602m2 block is located in a great position, close to Upper Coomera CBD, shops and schools. This home is a perfect investment opportunity with rental properties in the suburb in high demand. The property is set upon a mostly flat elevated block with room for a pool and large side access to the rear of the property.
* Large master at the rear of the home with ensuite and walk in robe
* Additional 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes
* Large 602 M2 Block
* Large kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboard space
* Multiple living rooms, dining-lounge combined with separate living
* Living area air conditioned
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Fully fenced yard
* Large side access for boats and vehicles
* Low maintenance garden
* Vacant Possession
* 1.8km to Upper Coomera State College
* 2km to Coomera square, shops & restaurants
* Positioned 4 minutes to Exit 54 M1 exit, with a 40 minute commute to Brisbane City and less than 30 minutes to to famous Surfers Paradise.
* Both Brisbane International Airport and Coolangatta International Airport under an hour away.
* Coomera train station is a 5 minute drive away and with the light rail extension due for completion by December opening transport lines all the way to Broadbeach.
* Billion-dollar Westfield town centre development due to for completion in under two years.
Upper Coomera continues to grow in popularity offering the convenience of public & private schools, major shopping precincts, restaurants, recreational parks and facilities all within minutes. Properties in this price range do not last long, call Robert or Olivia for more information or to arrange an inspection today.
Sam & Gavin- 17 Springwood Ave, Pacific Pines, QLD 4211We meet Rob whilst looking for a house to purchase. We found him very helpful with all information we requested. After interviewing a number of agent we actually contacted Rob and asked him to sell our property. Rob sold our house after one open house at full asking price. settlement went smoothly and Rob was contactable at all times, always returning our calls very promptly. We were very happy with the sale of our house with Rob.