Unprecedented Opportunity in Soul Offering an Irreplaceable Beachfront View
This preferred 02 style in Soul offers breathtaking views all the way down the Coastline to Coolangatta. Positioned in the heart of Surfers Paradise Soul' epitomises the future of Beachfront luxury, it's more than just an address it's a destination.
The open plan living and dining area with sliding glass doors opens up to an entertainer's balcony all designed to capture the ocean views. This impressive property also features the ultimate on all finishes and fixtures inspection will impress.
Investor requires this property sold.
• Unparalleled ocean views
• High floor level 51
• Expansive floor to ceiling glass window balconies designed to bring the outside in
• Preferred 02 style both bedrooms have ocean views and balcony access
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and double basin ensuite
• Highest quality fixtures and fittings
• Restaurants and entertainment only an elevator ride away
• Across the road from patrolled surf beaches
• In the heart of Surfers Paradise only meters to Cavill mall
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity.
Soul's five star resort amenities offer you a choice of leisure pursuits and activities at your own home, while every imaginable indulgence waits right on your doorstep in Australia's favourite playground which include:
• Tiered 25m outdoor pool and spa,
• 25m heated indoor pool
• Majestic grand lobby
• Spa, sauna and steam rooms
• Tranquil garden terrace and barbecue area
• Superbly equipped dual room gym (cardio and weight)
• All weather porte cochre
• Meeting and conference rooms
• Seduction (two-hatted restaurant), Soul's acclaimed restaurant
• Hundreds of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment just seconds away
• Peppers Privileges Club
Size: 123m2 *
Body Corporate: $10,008 per year = $192 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,600 per year = $30 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $67,600 per year = $1,300 per week *
Pepe- Surfers ParadiseFrom inspection to negotiation, the process of purchasing the property was clear and precise, on Jordan's part, paving the way to close the deal with the seller. No time wasted Great work. Always a pleasure working with a diligent and professional agent who knows the property and understands the buyers needs.