Sold by Jordan Thams
Preferred A style, direct ocean views, South-East aspect in Imperial Surf.
Directly opposite the beach on a low floor, with never to be built out views back towards Surfers Paradise and straight across the Ocean. Resident's have access to full resort facilities.
Imperial Surf is one of the best valued beachfront buildings within central Surfers Paradise, positioned directly across from the patrolled surf beaches and only minutes walk to Cavill Mall, shopping and dining.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus one secure car park.
* Spacious open plan living.
* Renovated throughout, tiles through living area.
* Nothing to do but move in.
* Stone kitchen benchtops.
* Large balcony for entertaining.
* Views looking back towards Surfers Paradise & directly across the Ocean.
* Outdoor and indoor pool.
* Tennis court.
* BBQ and entertainment area.
* Walking distance to central Surfers Paradise.
* Reasonable body corporate.
* A must to inspect. Vacant and ready to occupy.
* Priced for immediate sale.
* Opportunity not to be missed - make an offer today.
Size: 124m2 *
Height: Level 2
Body Corporate: $6,200 per year = $120 per week *
Rates: $3,000 per year = $57 per week *
Water: $1,400 per year = $26 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal = $26,000 - $28,600 per year = $500 - $550 per week *
Fay MagnerWe found Jordan went all-out to be helpful. His attention to both seller and buyer was amazing. He is so easy to communicate with and was totally responsive at all times. Exemplary service