End of Complex for Privacy, Position & Views - Don't Miss This One!
This apartment is a must see: Absolutely no stairs to contend with.
Perfect for the low maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle. This light and spacious, midlevel apartment is situated in the last building of the complex, so enjoys additional privacy and convenience.
Those familiar with this complex will recognise that mid-level apartments in this position are considered the most desirable in terms of access and convenience. History also shows that apartments in this position rarely become available and seldom last long on the market.
This home has enjoyed a very tasteful update and is as neat as a pin, so you can move straight in and enjoy the
highly acclaimed Sanctuary Cove luxurious resort lifestyle on offer.
• Panoramic east facing lake and golf vistas across The Palms' course
• Popular 'B' plan with generous, open concept floor plan
• Sleek renovated entertainers' kitchen with new appliances
• Eastern balcony to enjoy the cross breezes and panoramic views
• Largest master suite of all of the plans
• Bamboo flooring, shutters and update to LED lighting
• High ceilings for light and space
• Some B plans have created study/ 3 rd bedroom within the existing plan
• Updated back to base security
• Vehicle & buggy garaging with plenty of guest parking
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• FIRB Approved
• Short stroll to Rec club', Country Club' and SC village
• Buggy, walking & cycling tracks throughout the resort
• Golf Club and 2 Golf Courses
• Marina, cafes, restaurants, shopping, golf and rec clubs, The Palms and the Pines golf courses, buggy and walking tracks
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes
Preben & GunnelAfter briefly meeting Shirley and deciding to go ahead to sell with her as our agent, she started off explaining the process of marketing and 'open house' and, from there on after every 'open house' she immediately kept us informed about people's reaction either by phone or by leaving a hand written note on the kitchen bench. During the week she then followed up with phone calls, as well as contacting people from Sydney and WA, who had seen our home on the Ray White website. Throughout we felt Shirley was working 'for us' and, when the offer was made, she dealt efficiently and with confidence, and the final contract was then agreed upon and signed. Apart from being a good real estate agent, importantly, Shirley is also a lovely person and we wish her and her family all the best!