Position, Presentation and Privacy - Don't Miss This One!
Arguably, the best property available in the entire complex, this immaculately presented, fully renovated, midlevel apartment enjoys panoramic views across The Palms golf course and offers the perfect low maintenance, lifestyle.
Those familiar with this complex will recognise that, historically , a fully renovated, midlevel A' plan apartment is the most highly sought after apartment in the whole complex. History also shows that these apartments rarely last long on the market.
My motivated sellers are relocating interstate and will sell this apartment at The Event' auction, if not before. This home has enjoyed a complete and tasteful renovation and presents in 'as new' condition, so you can move straight in and enjoy the golf resort on offer.
• Panoramic east facing golf vistas across The Palms' course
• Midlevel 'A' plan with generous, open floor plan
• Sleek contemporary entertainers' kitchen with Smeg appliances
• Eastern balcony to enjoy the panoramic views across 18th hole
• Positioned to enjoy privacy from balcony
• Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Two very generous bedrooms with a spacious study or third bedrooms
• Master bedroom enjoy views across the golf course
• Bespoke cabinetry offering lots of additional storage
• Ceiling fans, back to base alarm
• Vehicle & buggy garaging with plenty of guest parking
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• FIRB Approved
• Buggy, walking & cycling tracks throughout the resort
• Golf Club and 2 Golf Courses
• Marina, cafes, restaurants, shopping, golf and rec clubs, The Palms and the Pines golf courses, buggy and walking tracks
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
Preben & GunnelAfter briefly meeting Shirley and deciding to go ahead to sell with her as our agent, she started off explaining the process of marketing and 'open house' and, from there on after every 'open house' she immediately kept us informed about people's reaction either by phone or by leaving a hand written note on the kitchen bench. During the week she then followed up with phone calls, as well as contacting people from Sydney and WA, who had seen our home on the Ray White website. Throughout we felt Shirley was working 'for us' and, when the offer was made, she dealt efficiently and with confidence, and the final contract was then agreed upon and signed. Apart from being a good real estate agent, importantly, Shirley is also a lovely person and we wish her and her family all the best!