Sold by Jordan Thams
Rarely do opportunities like this arise to secure a whole floor in a luxury, highly sought after and tightly held residential only building in the heart of Main Beach. Immaculately presented and boasting 240m2 of beachside living and entertaining is this single level, entire floor sub penthouse style apartment.
Setting a benchmark in architectural style and coastal sophistication, this modern and contemporary property is a fine balance of opulence and neutral tones, allowing you to make everyday feel like a beachside getaway. Offering exceptional 240 degree views by day and night of the Pacific Ocean, Broadwater, Hinterland and Main Beach Skyline.
All this located only meters to the heart of Main Beach, beachside village with world class restaurants, trendy cafes, entertainment and shopping.
Don't miss out on this irreplaceable home in the sky. Motivated seller wants it sold.
• Three spacious bedrooms, two ensuited (master with spa ensuite & WIR) plus additional third bathroom.
• Three side by side car parks plus over bonnet storage.
• Fully equipped gallery style kitchen featuring European stainless steel oven and microwave, five burner gas cook top, integrated dishwasher and coffee machine.
• Floor to ceiling windows with North facing wrap around balconies.
• Open plan living and dining areas capturing exceptional views by day and night.
• Motivated seller. Make me an offer.
• Lap pool with alfresco BBQ area.
• Spa & Sauna.
• Residence lounge.
Size: 240m2 *
Level: Entire floor 21. Only 23 floors in total
Body Corporate: $14,099 per year = $271 per week*
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $62,400 per year - $78,000 per year = $1,200 - $1,500 per week*
John ChalmersGood stable communications from both Jordan and Kyra. Responsive and professional. Jordan and Kyra were good to deal with. Both were professional in their dealings and assisted where possible to get the deal across the line. I would use again.