Rare Large Block, 1012m² - Walk to Broadwater!
This large 1,012m2(approx) block is located in a quiet street in the heart of Labrador, within walking distance to public transport, the broadwater, cafes, shops, schools & parks. This property is perfect for the astute investor with potential for future redevelopment (*subject to council approval). The house is a well looked after with three spacious bedrooms and one bathroom. There is also a large shed out the back of the property with living space & plumbing.
* Solar powered property
* Main house 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
* Timber flooring throughout
* Open plan kitchen with dishwasher
* Air conditioned living area
* Huge fenced back yard
* Large shed at the back of the property with extra living space
* Large 1,012m2* Block
* 20 Metre Frontage
* 650m* to Chirn Park, shops, bars & cafes
* 650m* to Marine Parade, Broadwater Parklands
* 2km* to Southport CBD
* 1.1km* to Labrador State School
* 2.4km* to Southport State High School
* 3.5km* to Griffith University & G.C Hospital
Large parcels of land like this are highly sought after and rare to the market. Contact Robert Peel or Olivia Sergeant for more information today.
Sam & Gavin- 17 Springwood Ave, Pacific Pines, QLD 4211We meet Rob whilst looking for a house to purchase. We found him very helpful with all information we requested. After interviewing a number of agent we actually contacted Rob and asked him to sell our property. Rob sold our house after one open house at full asking price. settlement went smoothly and Rob was contactable at all times, always returning our calls very promptly. We were very happy with the sale of our house with Rob.