Urgent Sale Required - Price Drop - Popular Central Benowa!
Positioned in a central and sought-after part of Benowa, this lovely residence will appeal to families, downsizers and investors alike!
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite, and modern timber floors throughout this home has a large updated kitchen and modern interiors throughout. Ideal for families this property has a sparkling in-ground pool and timber deck area, with well established gardens and a sun-filled north facing backyard.
This property is located in the Benowa Schools catchment and within walking distance to St Kevin's School, Benowa Gardens, Pindara private hospital, Botanical Gardens and public transport
- Master with ensuite
- Spacious home with 4 air conditioned bedrooms
- Large in-ground salt water pool and timber deck area pool safety certificate
- 663m2 block with north facing backyard
- Plenty of solar panels for energy supply
- Double carport with auto garage door
- Fully fenced and secure property, great for families and pets
- Modern kitchen with chef style gas cooktop
- Popular and central pocket of Benowa
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Separate toilet and laundry with good storage
- Established manicured gardens
- Previously tenanted for $650 per week with scope for an increase
Be quick to contact us on this one as properties like this in the Benowa catchment are hard to find!
Benowa is renown for it's convenient and central location, and is regarded as a desirable suburb of the Gold Coast, situated just 5 km's to the world famous Surfers Paradise beaches and within 2 km's to Gold Coast Turf Club home to the Magic Millions. Benowa enjoys a wealth of infrastructure that is unmatched anywhere else on the Gold Coast!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Ross RandallVery friendly and professional service.