The Perect Family Home - Backing Onto The Coomera River
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to 96 River Meadows drive. Proudly positioned on a huge 1098smq block, backing directly onto bush reserve and the Coomera River, you will be impressed with the appeal and practicality this split level home has to offer your family.
Star Attributes include:
- 4 oversized bedrooms (include built in robes and walk in robe of master suite)
- 2 Bathrooms ( including ensuite) plus downstairs powder room
- 2 expansive living zones overlooking glorious inground pool and private backyard
- Chef's kitchen with large granite benchtop, ample storage space, fantastic for entertaining
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens and doors
- Spilt system air conditioning to living space and master suite
- 5 Kw solar inverter
- Sparkling low salt 8x4 inground pool
- Double Garage
- Private & parklike grounds attracting a plethora of birdlife
The seller's circumstances have changed and all offers will be taken with serious consideration. This is an outstanding opportunity to become apart of the Gold Coasts no: 1 suburb and enjoy the benefits of a large selections of Schools, shopping amenities including the shopping precincts of Upper Coomera and Oxenford and the much anticipated Westfield shopping complex situated at Coomera all within minutes.
This property should be put at the top of your must inspect list.
Pleasantly surprised to find this 2 storey family entertainer with pool that will also attract nature lovers alike. Once here you will appreciate the peace and tranquillity that surrounds you and will quickly forget that you are still in the heart of Upper Coomera with walking distance to both public and private schools, a variety of shopping centres and just 5mins to the M1. The seller is extremely motivated and ready to move and this hidden gem is priced for an immediate sale. You will be pressed to find a better valued home within the northern Gold Coast corridor of this calibre.
Showcasing 4 large oversized bedrooms ( 3 of which have views to the river), a galley style kitchen with wide granite bench tops and splashback plus dishwasher and ample storage, a 8x4m low salt chlorinator pool, 5Kw solar power (back to grid) and multiple air-conditioning units. A wide and long balcony overlooks the pool to the river that extends off the spacious master bedroom. Imagine relaxing with a cool beverage and immersing yourself with nature whilst listening to a plethora of birdlife including whipbird, lorikeets and tawny frog mouth owls plus a family of kookaburras. Walk alongside the picturesque river , grab a line and try your luck. This family home can only be appreciated by an inspection and a must to put at the top of your list to view now.
* Elevated 1098sqm block backing onto Coomera River
* River views from 3 bedrooms
* 4 oversized bedrooms (3 with BIRs)
* 8x4m low salt chlorinator pool
* Spacious Master bedroom with tropical palm leaf style ceiling fan, WIR, BIR plus spacious Ensuite twin basins, bath, double size shower with rainwater shower rose, Aria split air-conditioning
* Chef's kitchen with large granite benches and splashback, Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher plus ample storage
* Family bathroom with double sized shower, toilet and 2nd bath
* Blinds, multiple air-conditioning units plus ceiling fans throughout
* Downstairs toilet with basin and vanity cupboard
* 5Kw Solar Power Inverter
* 2 separate living areas with LG split air-conditioner, dining area, kitchen all overlooking pool and park-like setting to river
* Security windows with locks and security doors
* Shaded trees attracting plethora of birdlife
* Internal Laundry
* Centrally located approx 5mins to local schools and shopping centres
* Only 5mins to M1
* approx 5-8mins to proposed Coomera Town Centre Site
* approx 20mins to golden beaches
* approx 40mins to Brisbane CBD
Upper Coomera is undoubtedly the No. 1 recommended suburb to buy within on the Gold Coast due to its affordability, quick commute to Brisbane CBD and future growth of the area due to the explosion of residential development and the upcoming Coomera Town Centre and Commonwealth Games. Why would you buy anywhere else?
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.