SOLD By Jordan Thams
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Offering direct ocean views, this North-East facing, renovated apartment is situated at the perfect mid height and has been priced for immediate sale.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 car space.
- Direct ocean views all the way down the coast line.
- Modernised kitchen with stone benchtop.
- Good sized, wrap around balcony for entertaining capturing the ocean breezes.
- Renovated/modernised, excellent condition.
- Must be sold, make me an offer.
Imperial Surf resort facilities include:
- Outdoor pool.
- Indoor pool
- Tennis court.
- BBQ and entertainment area.
- Sauna and steam room.
- Directly across the road from patrolled surf beach.
- One minute walk to the G-link light rail station transport.
Imperial Surf is in a highly sought after Beachfront building, located on The Esplanade directly across the road from patrolled surf beaches. It is also only a short five minute walk to central Surfers Paradise, Cavill mall, boutique shopping, Woolworths & Coles shopping centres, five star restaurants, cafes, casual dining and entertainment.
Body corporate: $7,352 per year * = $141 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,544 per year = $29 per week *
GCCC Rates: $2,526 per year = $48 per week *
New Permanent Rental Appraisal: $31,200 per year = $600 per week *
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.