SOLD by Jordan Thams
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This apartment is renovated throughout with captivating views of the ocean from every room and is stunning both day and night. Situated on the beachfront in Pacific Plaza, directly across from patrolled surf beaches, with never to be built out ocean views. Location plus with only a short walk to public transport including the G-Link light rail station, central Surfers Paradise shops, award winning restaurants, trendy cafes, entertainment and boutique shopping.
Priced to sell and won't last long, don't delay inspect today!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 car space.
- Fully renovated throughout.
- Never to be built out ocean views.
- East facing allowing an abundance of sunlight.
- Balcony to capture views and ocean breezes.
- Ensuite & built-in robe to master bedroom.
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with an island bench.
- Open plan living.
- Separate laundry.
- Motivated seller.
Pacific Plaza offers resort facilities including:
- Outdoor pool.
- Sauna & Spa.
- BBQ area.
- Tropical landscaped gardens.
- Air-conditioned gymnasium.
Body Corporate: $8,137 per year = $157 per week *
GCCC Rates: $2,271 per year = $44 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,434 per year = $28 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal: Currently tenanted for $600 per week until June 2018
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.