SOLD by Jordan Thams
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located on a mid level is this neat and tidy, North-East facing apartment with stunning ocean views. With a large kitchen, open floor plan and three separate balconies, this apartment is priced to sell and won't last long.
Conveniently located directly across the road from patrolled surf beaches. It is also only a short five minute walk to central Surfers Paradise, Cavill mall, boutique shopping, Woolworths & Coles shopping centres, five star restaurants, cafes, casual dining and entertainment.
- Two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, one car park.
- Preferred North-East aspect with views up the Coastline to Surfers Paradise.
- Highest two bedroom North facing apartment available in Longbeach.
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Modernised bathrooms.
- Large island kitchen designed for entertaining.
- Spacious open plan living.
- Plenty of balcony space to enjoy the ocean views, Surfers Paradise skyline and hinterland views.
- Perfect mid height level.
- Only minutes walk to dining, entertainment and retail in central Surfers Paradise.
- Quick and easy access to the new G Link rail.
Longbeach resort facilities include:
- Tropical east facing pool with a grand BBQ and entertaining area.
- Spa and Tennis court.
- Indoor pool, Gymnasium, Sauna.
- Secure underground parking, and floor access.
Size: 100m2 *
Body Corporate: $8,320 per year = $160 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,400 per year = $26 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $26,000 - $27,040 per year = $500 - $520 per week *
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.