SOLD by Jordan Thams
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Neat and tidy, two bedroom, two bathroom Beachfront apartment directly opposite patrolled surf beaches with never to be built out ocean views and only a short five minute walk away to central Surfers Paradise with world class restaurants, trendy cafes, Woolworths and Coles, entertainment and boutqiue shopping.
Capturing never to be built out ocean views and priced to sell - this is one apartment you do not want to miss.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 secure car space.
- Preferred A' style.
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Opportunity to update and modernise or leave as is.
- Neat and tidy.
- Original kitchen and bathroom.
- Large balcony with sliding doors to capture the ocean breezes.
- Ceiling fans featured throughout.
- South-East facing with ocean views.
- A short five minute stroll away to the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Imperial Surf resort facilities include:
• Outdoor and indoor pool
• Spa & sauna.
• Tennis courts.
• BBQ area.
• Walk to G link light rail station directly behind the building.
• Opposite patrolled surf beach.
• Make an offer today.
Body Corporate: $6,425 per year = $123 per week*
GCCC Rates: $2,936 per year = $56 per week*
GCCC Water: $1,470 per year = $28 per week*
Rental Appraisal: $27,040 per year = $27,560 per year = $520 - $530 per week*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.