SOLD by Jordan Thams
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Immaculately presented with exceptional views day and night of the ocean, hinterland and Surfers Paradise skyline. Situated on the beachfront in Imperial Surf, directly across from patrolled surf beaches, public transport including the G link light rail station and only a short walk to central Surfers Paradise shops, award winning restaurants, trendy cafes, entertainment and boutique shopping.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity - inspect today.
- Gourmet renovated chef's kitchen with stone benchtops - perfect for entertaining.
- Beautifully tiled throughout.
- Large wrap around balcony with capturing views by day and night.
- Modern, immaculately presented.
- Renovated throughout.
- Beachfront living without the beachfront price tag.
- Perfect for investment or owner occupier.
- Outdoor and indoor pool.
- Tennis court.
- BBQ and entertainment area.
- Walk to central Surfers Paradise.
- A must to inspect.
- Priced to sell, won't last long.
Imperial Surf is one of the best value and best positioned beachfront buildings in Surfers Paradise with amazing 240 degree views.
Size: Approximately 122m2
Height: Level 9
GCCC Rates: $1,400 year year = $26 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,400 per year = $26 per week *
Body corporate: $6,850 per year = $131 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $28,080 - $29,640 per year = $540 - $570 per week *
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.