Ray White Surfers Paradise - Apartments Division
Acapulco! D Style Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Amazing opportunity to buy a large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment directly opposite the beach!
With fantastic views from the North East facing balcony, lounge / dining room, kitchen and both bedrooms - it is all about that ocean!
Whale watching from your lounge room!
Make your move now while prices are down and live the dream!
This lovely apartment has a modern beach feel. With white tiles throughout the main living areas, it is spacious and sunny, beautifully presented, air conditioned and screaming out for a new owner.
Acapulco is a 24 level resort with only 4 apartments per floor - opposite one of the best surf beaches in the world. You will have the added bonus of being opposite an award winning surf club, right on the sand with an awesome restaurant and bar.
Acapulco' is firmly established as a fabulous beachside destination, you will be close enough to walk into central Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach, or take a ride on the G Link Tram. The tram station is approx 100 metres away. This is the perfect beach pad in a fantastic location.
There may never be a better time to buy property on the booming Gold Coast, so if you are searching for a new place to call home, a solid beachside investment or a holiday home be quick!
Don't miss out!
- Across the road from the beach and the Northcliffe Surf Club
- One block to transport G Link tram station
- 2 large bedrooms, both with built in robes and floor to ceiling glass walls / windows featuring stunning ocean and mountain views
- Two bathrooms, both with window views
- Separate spacious laundry
- One underground security car space
- Level 10
- North East facing with 270 degree wraparound views
- Approx. 130 square metres
- Fabulous views of the ocean, coastline, mountains, waterways and Surfers Paradise skyline
- Air conditioned
- 2 tennis courts, outdoor pool with spa, BBQ areas, tropical landscaped gardens, waterfalls and ponds. Indoor pool, spa, sauna and gym
- Rental Appraisal approx. $550 - $600 per week
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.