SOLD By Jordan Thams
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This double story 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome is priced to sell and won't last long, so don't delay inspect today!
Upon entry you are greeted by a large living and dining area which flows out to an undercover patio with stone pillars, privately shaded by trees and hedges. The entertainer's kitchen overlooks the living and dining area, featuring a polished tile splash back, ample bench and storage space. The large master bedroom features a walk in wardrobe, ensuite and sizable private balcony with stone pillars. The remaining bedrooms are generous in size and feature built in wardrobes.
There is no wonder the secure gated estate of Surfers Links is highly sought after. It boasts an outstanding central location with shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and trendy, boutique Chevron Island only a 5 minute drive away.
- 3 good sized bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Single lock up garage plus single car park.
- Fully fenced complex with secure entry and swimming pool.
- Large master bedroom with balcony access and walk in wardrobe.
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Kitchen with ample bench space and storage.
- Large living and dining area.
- Undercover patio.
- Ceiling fans featured throughout.
- Separate lounge room.
- Motivated seller.
- Onsite management.
- Security gates upon entry.
- Large communal swimming pool.
- Neighbouring Southport Golf Club.
- Pet friendly.
Body Corporate: $3,238 per year = $62 per week*
Permanent Rental Appraisal: Currently rented for $440 per week until January 2018.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.