HIDDEN WATERFRONT GEM
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
The seller of this property needs this sold by 22nd March, all prior written offers will be submitted. 10% deposit and 30 day settlement is required.
This gorgeous and well maintained duplex really is a hidden gem! Absolute river front with a north to water aspect, you will love coming home to your own private oasis, relaxing on the deck as the ducks swim by.
Such a handy location! Only a stone throw to the trendy Chirn Park precinct, Griffith University, the Broadwater, the Light Rail and so much more.
- All prior offers submitted
- No Body Corp, only joint Insurance
- Beautiful decking and gardens surrounding the property
- Entertaining deck overlooking river with built in bench seats and BBQ/bar
- Very private
- Large sunny courtyard that flows onto the deck
- Solid brick construction
- High raked ceilings
- Open plan living and dining area
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops
- Ducted hot and cold air conditioning
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and spacious en suite
- Study nook with book cases
- Combined third bathroom and laundry
- Additional large study room / can also be used as a third bedroom
- Second bedroom has separate own entrance out to the street
- Single car port
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.