- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large double story Southport home has plenty to offer and would suit an owner occupier or investor alike! The home is set back from the road and features quality timber double doors that open up to high ceilings at the entrance hall of the property. The home has good dual living potential with a large downstairs + upstairs both with seperate access if needed.
Downstairs compromises of a large carpeted living area, a downstairs bathroom, laundry & bedroom. An elegant open rafter timber staircase leads up to the second living area, with a large covered back balcony. Upstairs has polished timber flooring throughout and a newly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops. There are 3 large bedrooms upstairs, a bathroom with separate toilet & the main room also has its own balcony for privacy.
- 4 large bedrooms
- Master bedroom with own balcony
- 2 bathrooms
- Good sized kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space
- Large double lock up garage
- Fully fenced back courtyard
- Electric front gate with intercom for security
- Covered outdoor entertaining balcony area
- Bus stop right outside your door
- 534m2 Block
- 500m to Southport Park Shopping Centre
- 900m to TSS School
- 900m to Ferry Road Markets
- 1.6km to Chevron Island
- 2.5km to Surfers Paradise Beach
- Rental Appraisal $620 - $650pw
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.