A Rare Opportunity Awaits for the Astute Buyer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
So when an opportunity presents itself to snap up an exciting 748m2 RD5 zoned property it's as if this opportunity was made for you.
This exceptional development opportunity also boasts a premiere Southport location that enjoys walking distance access to the Light Rail, bus transportation, parklands and easy access to Smith Street.
Well maintained 3 bedroom timber home with plenty of undercover storage and 3 car garage allows the investor to rent until ready to redevelop.
- Timber floors throughout
- Huge master bedroom with air conditioning
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are a good size and both have air conditioning
- Good size kitchen with pantry and room for a dining table
- Air conditioned living area
- Timber covered deck with approved fenced spa
- Single garage under house
- Double garage/shed with room for 2 cars and workshop
- Fully renovated bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- 2nd toilet in huge laundry with built-ins
- 2 sets of entrance stairs at front and back
- Roof replaced 10 years ago with corrugated metal
- Solar panels
- 748sqm rectangle block makes building a breeze
- Zoned RD5 which allows up to 23m high and up to 14 bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.