Fabulous Position and Bursting with Character!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming three bedroom cottage style home is oozing with character and located in the sought after growth corridor of Southport. Situated on an elevated corner block and only a few minutes walk to Ferry Road Markets, the Southport School (TSS), shops, the Light Rail, transport and more, you can't go wrong with a property like this.
There is also a granny flat underneath the house that has not been finished, so if you are handy and looking for a small project, this could be the one for you !
- 511 sqm (approx) fully fenced block - very private
- Enjoy a cuppa in the mornings on one of the sun-drenched front or back porches
- Beautiful hardwood floorboards throughout
- Air conditioned and fans throughout
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Great undercover entertaining area
- Large backyard, perfect for kids, pets and entertaining
- Three spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
Garage converted into under construction granny flat which includes one bedroom, living area and bathroom. Please note this has not been finished and is being sold as-is.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.