Same Owner for 40 Years!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
It's not often you see homes like this come on the market! This spacious four bedroom home is neat as a pin and in such a handy position, only a two minute walk to the trendy restaurants of Chirn Park, minutes to the new Hospital and Griffith University and the beautiful Broadwater.
In its original state, this home is sturdy and has good bones, and is just waiting for its new owner to put their own stamp on it.
- Large home, two separate living areas
- Spacious laundry
- Original retro open plan kitchen
- Fully carpeted throughout
- New roof - no asbestos
- Sunny North facing position
- 506 sqm block
- Plenty of storage underneath the house - even a small wine cellar!
- Four bedrooms plus a study nook
- Two large bathrooms, one with bathtub, plus third powder room
- High ceilings throughout
- Covered patio entertaining area
- Good sized backyard, big enough for kids and pets
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.