Entry Level Buying in Prime Location
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
On offer in this impressive entry level apartment is 2 generous bedrooms (master with a separate bath and shower), a study/media nook in addition to a storage cage on title- it will certainly tick all of the boxes. Showcasing quality finishes throughout with split system air-conditioning, this apartment would make an absolutely ideal investment with great tenants currently in place, or alternatively, move in and enjoy this highly sought after residential development yourself with every amenity you could wish for!
- Body Corporate: $80 per week (approx)
- Water Rates: $1400 per annum (approx)
- Council Rates: $1400 per annum (approx)
- Rental: $440 per week
- 2 bed, 2 bath + study
- Car space + storage cage on title
- Master with en-suite (separate bath)
- Split system air conditioning & built in robes
- Residential only and pet friendly building
- Extensive resort style facilities
- Pet friendly (Up to 10 kgs)
- On-site manager and security
Brighton on Broadwater 'Portia' is located in an unbeatable position and exceptionally managed- only 7 years old, strictly residential only and pet friendly (on approval). The extensive facilities are inclusive of a large heated pool, spa, sauna, games room along with on site management and security. Within the 'Brighton on Broadwater' precinct there is a Woolworths shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, speciality stores and a light rail station less than 200m from the from door! Situated in a highly desirable pocket of Southport, its just a short stroll to James Overell Park, the Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair shopping and much more!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.