Illness forces Sale - Invest or Nest! Great Broadwater & Hinterland Views
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Investor wants this spacious 1 bedroom apartment sold. Situated on the 14th floor this modern thinking and excellent designed apartment is a comfortable and liveable floorplan. The living area is spacious and flows onto a generous balcony with exceptional views enjoying views North towards the Broadwater through to the Hinterland. The bedroom is a good size with it's own balcony enjoying hinterland views.
This residential complex is only a short walk to Southport Broadwater, central to Australia Fair Shopping Centre and a quick G Link ride from Surfers Paradise and some of the world's best beaches as well as the Gold Coast Hospital and Griffith University.
This apartment is a great start for someone or addition to your investment portfolio, location is ideal as everything is a short walk from your doorstep. Call today to arrange your inspection.
- 14th floor 1 + 1 bedroom apartment, 92m2 in size
- Master bedroom with built-ins, balcony and Hinterland views
- Full length large balcony off living area enjoying Broadwater & North views
- Gallery style kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Separate study nook, Internal laundry with dryer & ducted air conditioning
- 1st class facilities, such as indoor/outdoor pools, gyms, spas, sauna, steam room, BBQ's & more
- Security building & parking, lift and pet friendly complex
- Currently rented, tenant vacates 2.6.18
- Body Corporate of $107 per week approx
- Easy walk to Australia Fair Shopping center, cafes, cinemas, light rail & the Broadwater
- Seller wants it sold so call today to arrange your inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Study Area
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.