SOLD By Jordan Thams
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is the perfect opportunity to secure an immaculate one bedroom apartment in highly sought after, residential only building Pivotal Point. North aspect with spectacular views encapsulating Broadwater and the ocean, this unit is a must to inspect and has been priced for immediate sale.
Centrally located in Southport CBD, with Australia Fair, award winning restaurants, boutique shopping, trendy cafes, medical centres, the G-Link light Rail and entertainment all at your finger tips. Overlooking the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre you can watch all of the highlights of the 2018 Commonwealth Games from your very own balcony!
- 1 large bedroom plus built in study nook, 1 bathroom and 1 car space.
- Generous kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooktop.
- Bathroom with stone countertops.
- Ocean and Broadwater views.
- Preferred Northerly aspect.
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and balcony access.
- Spacious open plan living.
- Currently vacant, motivated seller.
- 25 metre lap pool
- Spa & Sauna
- BBQ Facilities
- Games Room
Size: 88m2 *
Height: Level 20
Aspect: North facing
GCCC Water: $1,269 per year = $24 per week*
GCCC Rates: $1,271 per year = $24 per week*
Body Corporate: $5,665 per year = $109 per week*
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $20,800 - $21,840 per year = $400 - $420 per week*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.