Another SOLD by Shane McStay!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large spacious immaculate 4 bedroom home has Amazing views over the Parkwood International golf course. There is plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy with the numerous large living areas throughout. Perfect for entertaining friends and family with the huge outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the inground pool and secure back yard.
Relax on the timber deck that adjoins the swimming pool while enjoying the serene and peaceful views over Parkwood International. Lots of space for all your toys with the separate covered parking space that easily fits a 20 foot caravan or boat.
This home has it all and will definitely impress!
Some of the many features include
* 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and master has a walk in robe
* Open floor plan throughout the massive lounge and family room
* Great kitchen with both electric and gas cooking
* Large inground swimming pool
* 2 Bathrooms, including Ensuite
* High ceilings in foyer area
* Air-conditioning through kitchen and living rooms
* Internal access through double garage
* New fully sealed driveway and front pathway
* Very private, safe and secure
* Side access
* Separate large laundry
* Security screens throughout
* New Solar Hot Water System
* New Pool system eco power friendly
* Ceiling insulated for cooler summers
* 800m2 elevated block with great northerly golf course views
* Close to great schools including A B Paterson College and Trinity College
All this plus much more!
Please contact Shane McStay now to easily arrange your private inspection.
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the future Light Rail extensions, Griffith University and Gold Coasts new Public and Private Hospitals. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and caf scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.