Luxury Executive Residence Unrivalled Views of Surfers Skyline
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
"Queens Ridge House"- 219 Crane Crescent
Extended across 980m2 of internal living, this executive, luxurious home takes advantage of its elevated position within the prestigious Surfers Country Estate, showcasing the spectacular views of the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Skyline while offering a serene and private lifestyle.
Set over three commanding levels its style and quality is presented throughout the 6 bedrooms, multiple living areas, theatre room, gym, wine cellar and a triple car lock up garage all adding to the properties luxe appeal. A resort style salt water pool overlooks this rich lifestyle land and is paired with a huge undercover alfresco area, perfect for summer days and entertaining.
The upper level is home to the large master suite which is complete with a spacious walk-in-robe and designer ensuite positioned to take advantage of natural sunlight and magnificent views. Also home to a dry bar and spacious living, the top floor is a space for the owners of the property to relax, unwind and soak up the skyline views.
A fully contained guest's residence is found within the second story of the house, featuring 2 of the 6 bedrooms a kitchen and bathroom, making it ideal as a workspace or a guest house for extended family and friends.
Nestled on an expansive 5,545m2 of lush acreage land backing onto Mt Nathan National Park this prestigious residence encapsulates a modern and private haven of grand proportions.
Features of this home:
• Three levels of palatial living with 980m2 approx. of internal space
• Perched high on 5545m2 of rich land
• Large parents retreat with bedroom, bathroom, living area, bar and alfresco with amazing views
• Designer kitchens in the main and guest's residence
• Guest's residence with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, full kitchen and living
• Large office, gym, workshop, wine cellar and 3 car garage on basement level
• 5+1 bedrooms in total, 4.5 bathrooms and multiple living spaces
• 2 separate undercover alfresco areas both with captivating views
• Fully fenced and security gated
• Short drive to state and private schools, major shopping centres and Gold Coast beaches
• Easy access to M1
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.