Another SOLD by Shane McStay!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LARGE ENOUGH TO SUIT ALL YOUR FAMILY'S NEEDS... This quality-built home has been designed and built to suit the entertainer or a growing family, featuring 2 spacious separate living areas, 4 big bedrooms, and a large kitchen. The rear living area flows easily to an extensive outdoor covered entertaining area and in-ground saltwater pool perfect for entertaining family and friends. The yard is fully fenced and there are gates at the front offering side access for all those extra vehicles, a caravan or boat.
* Brick and tile home on a large 1,290m allotment, fully fenced with side access for extra vehicles
* Nicely elevated to catch breezes
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Swimming pool in-ground; saltwater
* Easy-care lawn and gardens, with a huge backyard offering ample room for a vegetable garden and ideal for the kids to run around
* Two massive living areas, which flow easily to the large, covered outdoor family entertaining area and in-ground saltwater pool
* The large modern kitchen features quality stainless-steel appliances, including a new Miele dishwasher, new induction cooktop, German brand Gaggenau pyrolytic oven and dish warmer, granite bench tops, glass splashback and a huge amount of cupboard space, all perfect for the home cook
* Four big bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes ... The huge master retreat offers a walk-in robe and spacious en suite
* Big laundry with abundant storage space
* Air-conditioning units in 4 separate rooms
* High ceilings throughout
* Solar powered whirly bird
* Double lockup garage with plenty of off-street parking for multiple vehicles, boat, caravan, trailer etc
* Garden shed; plus pool shed
* 2.1kw grid tie solar panels
* NBN available in the area
* Cable TV access
* Fully fenced
* Pool shed
* Large backyard
* Easy access to the M1 Motorway, northbound and southbound
* Close to bus stops and the new light rail
* Three beautiful parks with play equipment less than 500m away great for the kids
* Close to numerous schools, including Trinity Lutheran College, which is within walking distance
* Close to Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital and Gold Coast Private Hospital
* Approximately a 5-minute drive to the new ALDI supermarket, Bunnings, and the new Coles Benowa Village Shopping Centre
All this plus much more!
Please contact Shane McStay now to easily arrange an inspection.
Molendinar is a wonderful location and is very handy to the new Light Rail, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Hospital. Molendinar is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Ashmore City Shopping centre, the new Aldi supermarket, Crestwood Plaza, Bunnings warehouse, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools (Trinity Lutheran College), public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Molendinar is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.