SOLD By Jordan Thams
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in the tightly held, low rise complex of Aloha Lane, this neat and tidy, two bedroom apartment offers fantastic value and won't last long.
- Overlooking the GC600 race track.
- Neat & tidy - opportunity plus to modernise or leave as is.
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the tightly held complex of Aloha Lane.
- Light, bright and sunny situated in the heart of Main Beach.
- Reasonable body corporate fees.
- Within minutes from Sea World, Marina Mirage, The Spit, Broadwater Parklands, Aquatic Center and trendy cafes and restaurants.
- Walk to the beach, Tedder Avenue including boutique shopping, dining options and the new G-link light rail station
- Well managed & secure building with basement car parking.
- Opportunity to either holiday rent, permanent tenant or live in options available.
- Outdoor heated salt water swimming pool and spa.
- BBQ entertaining areas
- Lush gardens and walkways
- Close to transport, shopping and dining including the Yacht Club and Main Beach Surf Club
Height: Middle Level
Body Corporate Fees: $4,659 per year = $90 per week *
GCCC Rates: $2,253 per year = $43 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,274 per year = $25 per week *
Please note that the photos are indicative only and all prospective purchaser's should view the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.