SOLD By Jordan Thams
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This high floor 2 bedroom apartment in Xanadu is an opportunity not to be missed. Situated on the 23rd floor with a South-East aspect, this unit features stunning ocean, hinterland and city views down the coastline to Coolangatta.
Conveniently located in the heart of Main Beach, the apartment is across the road from patrolled surf beaches and less than a 5 minute walk to Tedder Avenue with shops, dining, cafes and entertainment.
- 2 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 car spaces.
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Open floor plan.
- Neat and tidy.
- Large balcony to capture open breezes.
- Balcony to master bedroom.
- South-East facing with ocean, city and hinterland views.
- Marble like tiles featured throughout.
- Ducted air-conditioning.
- Separate laundry.
- Bus stop and tram station a short stroll away.
- Motivated seller - don't delay.
Xanadu offers the following resort facilities:
- Outdoor pool and spa
- Games area
- BBQ area
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Two full sized tennis courts
- Indoor pool and spa.
Height: Level 23
GCCC Water: $1,795 per year = $35 per week *
GCCC Rates: $5,530 per year = $106 per week *
Body Corporate: $11,100 per year = $213 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $39,000 per year = $750 per week *
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.