Secure a Coveted Hope Island Address Without The Price Tag
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Highly motivated vendor has bought elsewhere and wants this sold now.
Designed and built by the Australand Group, this townhouse is ideal for the first home buyer or investor wanting to secure a coveted Hope Island address without the price tag.
Located in the sought after Cova Estate in Hope Island on the northern end of the Gold Coast, this modern low maintenance townhouse offers easy care living in a family friendly estate with recreational park areas, walking paths, resort style shared pool and gymnasium for the exclusive use of residents.
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking & dishwahser
- Tiled lounge/dining with high ceilings, split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Great size timber decked outdoor living area perfect for entertaining
- 3 double bedrooms all on the upper level
- Master bedroom with en-suite, split system air conditioner & built-in robe
- 2 further bedrooms both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Modern main bathroom with bath for the kids
- Small amount of grass for the dog
- Good size laundry
- Downstairs powder room
- Single lock up garage
- Space for an additional car on the driveway
- Visitor parking
- Residents only Waterfront Recreation Club with a large pool, gym, BBQ areas, marina & caf
- Low Body Corporate fees
- Currently tenanted at $450 per week until 23 October 2017
The Cova Estate offers a serene waterfront community surrounded by waterways and park areas. All of Cova's facilities and residential areas are centred around its 2.6ha marina and boardwalk promenade, with berths for up to 79 boats, up to 16m in length. The marina promenade will sit alongside Club Cova, an already established residents-only recreational club boasting resort-style facilities including a 25m lap pool, gym, picnic and alfresco dining facilities.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Shared Resort Pool
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.