Single level designer home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in The Peninsula Estate, this stunning single level home is set on a 943sqm block and has been designed with low maintenance and functionality in mind. Overlooking a Saltwater Creek, it would be difficult to find a more idyllic setting to enjoy outdoor living.
The Peninsula Estate is the only gated community with a Recreational Centre, boasting a heated pool, brand new gym, tennis court and kids play area. With Body Corporate fees at only $2000 per annum, you would be pressed to find a more attractive estate.
Surrounded by majestic waterways, The Peninsula Estate is only minutes away from Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove golf courses, marinas, beautiful restaurants, bars and boutiques. The best public and private schools on the northern end of the Gold Coast are only a few minutes drive. Direct access to the Pacific Motorway allows you to travel to Brisbane and the Gold Coast Airport within 45 minutes.
- Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
- Plus 3 large bedrooms with mirrored glass built-in robes
- 1 large study
- Open plan living and dining
- Smeg kitchen appliances, built in Smeg dishwasher, premium pull-out tapware, soft closing cupboards and drawers, insinkerator and large walk-in pantry
- Formal lounge (media) and multi-purpose room/kids retreat (rumpus)
- 2 bathrooms with a separate powder room
- Large laundry with pull-out tapware and a storage cupboard
- Triple car garage with epoxy flooring, storage cupboard and third garage drive-through access to back concrete pad
- Porcelain tiles internally and externally
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Vacuum maid
- Provisions for a pool - side access and plumbing
- Gas provisions in alfresco for built in BBQ
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Vacuum Maid
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.