North East Facing Fully Furnished Apartment with Breathtaking Views, Priced To Sell So Hurry!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This immaculate, fully furnished one bedroom apartment epitomises Gold Coast living with its large north east facing balconies, overlooking the stunning Broadwater. This property is perfect for a first home owner, retiree or an astute investor as it achieves huge rental returns in the holiday pool. The bathroom and kitchen were renovated a few years ago with all appliances and air conditioning replaced since then too. Located close to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, cafes and public transport you can't ask for more in a home or investment.
- Main bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and private balcony overlooking the Broadwater
- Fully Furnished, Air conditioning in lounge room and main bedroom
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tiled splash back
- Living area also overlooks the Broadwater
- Plantation shutters on all living area windows
- Onsite BBQ facilities with an in-ground pool and landscaped gardens
- 1 Car space in the underground secure car park and visitor spaces
- Rental returns up to approximately $358/week after holiday letting expenses!
Whether you're an investor, owner occupier or just looking for a low maintenance weekender, this apartment has it all. The sellers have priced it to sell now so call Adam on 0405 761 172 to inspect before its gone!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.