Spacious Townhouse Bigger & Better Than Most!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Townhouse 22 in the popular and tightly held The Peak complex is a spacious and light-filled 3/4 bedroom home a in a small and secure gated complex. It features three upstairs bedrooms, master is air conditioned with ensuite & large built-in wardrobe. All 3 upstairs bedrooms have new ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
Downstairs has a modern kitchen with near new appliances, air conditioning and a spacious living & dining area overlooking a large private courtyard. It also has an additional air conditioned office with a separate room attached, which could be converted into a 4th bedroom and extra bathroom (Subject to Body Corp approval) giving this townhouse a unique advantage over others on the market. Boasting an oversized floorplan of approx. 175m2 this townhouse is the largest in the complex.
Downstairs is also appointed with a large powder room, separate laundry and internal access from the double lock-up auto garage. It is situated in a security gated estate which is well maintained, with a swimming pool and it is within walking distance to local schools, shops, restaurants and public transport.
- Spacious 3 double bedrooms upstairs plus air conditioned office/4th bedroom downstairs
- Master with ensuite, air conditioning and large wardrobe
- Built in robes in two other bedrooms with new ceiling fans
- Two large bathrooms with separate shower, updated toilets and taps
- Extra powder room/toilet downstairs
- Air conditioning in lounge plus ceiling fans throughout
- Spacious open plan living
- Approx 175m2 of internal floor area (inc garage)
- Well-appointed kitchen with updated oven and dishwasher
- Private east facing courtyard
- Double lock up garage plus three visitor car spaces out front
- Resort style pool and BBQ facilities
- Wool carpet upstairs
- Neutral paint throughout
- Easy walking distance to Benowa Schools and St Kevin's Primary
- Easy walking distance to Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre and the Botanic Gardens
- Short stroll to Pindara Private Hospital
- Sold as vacant possession - previously tenanted for $530 per week
- Body corporate fees $75 - $77 per week approx.
- Council rates $810 per 6 months approx.
- Waters rates $300 per quarter approx.
Benowa is renowned for its convenient and central location, and is a suburb that continues to remain in high demand. Situated just 4-5 km's to the world famous Surfers Paradise beaches and is within 2 km's to Gold Coast Turf Club home to the Magic Millions. Benowa is surrounded by an unrivalled level of infrastructure and has wonderful access to the Botanical Gardens and sporting facilities.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.