First Time On Market For This Established Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculate double storey home is positioned within an quiet elevated cul de sac that enjoys cool breezes and supreme privacy. Offering magnificent bones this grande property will suit the larger family that requires space. Meticulously maintained over its life by the current owners and ready to move right in or could lend itself to the owner that wants to put their own personal stamp on things.
* Air conditioned sunken lounge looks onto the outdoor entertaining areas
* Second living area perfect for the children or teenagers
* Spacious kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space overlooks the outdoor areas and pool
* Expansive North facing undercover outdoor area looks onto the generously sized in ground pool and grassed areas
* Formal dining area which lends itself to a easy conversion to a fifth bedroom or a home office
* Enormous master retreat with double built in robes and walk in ensuite
* Total of four bedroom upstairs plus a spacious study home office area
* Double lock up garage with secure internal access
* Separate laundry and downstairs bathroom
* Eight panel solar system and 3000 litre rainwater tank
* Located within the Ashmore State School and Benowa High School catchment. Ten minutes to the beaches of Surfers Paradise, 4.1km to the Gold Coast University and hospital and 5 minutes to an abundance of Shopping centres.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.