Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Family Home with Massive Grassed Yard - Move in or Rent Out!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated walking distance to two private and local public schools, a variety of shopping centres plus just 2-5mins to the M1, this large family home is the perfect location. With two separate living areas including a carpeted formal lounge at front of the house and a huge tiled dining/casual living area off the kitchen double the size of most homes in the area, extra space and privacy for all the family is very apparent here.
The home is also cleverly positioned providing a large grassed yard for children and pets to run around, plus ample room for a pool as well. A centrally located kitchen boasts ample bench space and cupboards plus stainless steel appliances. The interstate seller is extremely motivated and this spacious home will be sold, being perfect for all buyers wishing to move in soon or equally suitable to the astute investor looking for position, size and huge capitol growth.
* 4 spacious bedrooms (Master with Ensuite and walk-in robe)
* Large Family Bathroom
* 2 separate living areas including large casual tiled living area and Formal Lounge
* Extensive use of tiles throughout
* Spacious kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space plus dishwasher
* Room for a large fridge
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Security screens all round
* Undercover outdoor entertaining off living area
* Double lock-up garage
* Internal large laundry
* Close to Coomera Anglican College & Assisi Catholic College
* Large 645m2 block with plenty of room for pool and pets to play
* 2-5mins to M1
* 2mins to The Hub, Coomera Square, Coomera Grand, Coomera Square and the Upcoming new Coles, Spotlight etc.
* 5mins to Coomera Town Centre site
Homes like this one that have larger living spaces than the "norm" do not stay long on the market. This home demands a priority inspection and not one to be put down the list of "must view now" properties. Call Deborah today and inspect without delay.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Central Location
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
645m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.