Motivated Seller Must Sell Highly Sought After Beachside Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Neat & tidy, with exceptional views day and night of the ocean, hinterland and Surfers Paradise skyline. This two bedroom apartment is situated in a central Surfers Paradise location, close to patrolled surf beaches, public transport, and only a short walk to central Surfers Paradise shops, award winning restaurants, trendy cafes, entertainment and boutique shopping. This spacious D style apartment offers irreplaceable Beachside lifestyle.
The kitchen beckons to those that appreciate cooking and entertaining with stone bench tops and exceptional skyline view.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 secure car park.
- Neat & tidy, opportunity to modernise.
- Spacious, open plan living & dining.
- Irreplaceable views of ocean, city & hinterland.
- Large wrap around balcony to capture ocean breezes.
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout.
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms.
- Built in robes to bedrooms.
- Motivated seller - inspect now.
Peninsula Facilities include:
- Heated lap pool.
- Lagoon recreational pool.
- Children's wading pool.
- Sauna & Spa.
- Tennis Courts.
- BBQ Area
Body Corporate: $8,681 per year = $167 per week *
GCCC Council Rates: $2,200 per year = $42 per week *
GCCC Water: $1,400 per year = $26 per week *
Permanent rental appraisal: $28,600 - $31,200 per year = $550 - $600 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.