Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BEST BUILDING, BEST BEACH, BEST CHOICE!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Peppers Soul - Level 19 - Luxury 2 Bedroom apartment with generous $1300 per week rental income!
- Large East facing balcony--perfect for entertaining and beachfront dining
- Open plan living and dining with spectacular views
- Island bench in kitchen
- Separate internal laundry
- Includes Master ensuite with double basin and spa bath
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Highest quality fixtures and fittings.
- Fully furnished, live in or investment, the choice is yours
- Exclusive use car space
- Desired 19th level position (Approximately size : 124m2)
- Stunning 18m outdoor pool overlooking beach
- 24 hour room service available
- Two hat multi award winning Seaduction restaurant and reception on level 2
- Full resort facilities including indoor and outdoor pool, BBQ area, zen garden.
- Superbly equipped dual room gym (cardio and weight)
- Optional professional in house management
- In the heart of Surfers Paradise only metres to Cavill mall.
- Across the road from world famous Surfers Paradise beach
Peppers Soul is among the world's most desirable residences and without compare on the Gold Coast. Redefining world-class luxury, It rises 77 levels above the sandy beaches and blue waters of Surfers Paradise.
This truly stunning icon of contemporary style delivers a meticulously curated collection of first class experiences. Soul's award winning design provides apartments with abundant natural light and lavish living spaces that frame the unsurpassed vista over golden sands and glittering blue ocean.
SOUL has become the premier landmark in the holiday capital of Australia, and with good reason. Once you inspect this stylish apartment in this sensational building you will want to own it. Feel free to call Jessica Huang for an inspection today!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.