Impressive Renovation Spectacular Main River View
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This impressively renovated river side ground floor apartment is located in the highly sort after Monaco Apartment's.
This property is priced to sell, Inspection will impress.
- Spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Spectacular main river and hinterland views
- Superior renovation
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with granite bench tops and a marble splash-back
- New kitchen appliances
- Heated bathroom floor tiles, free standing bath
- Timber Floors
- Complete new electrical wiring and hot water system
- New security screens and tinted glass windows
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Good sized balcony for entertaining
- Lockup Garage with storage
- Full resort facilities including pool, BBQ area and tennis court.
Situated minutes' walk from patrolled surf beaches, first class restaurants, cafes and boutique dining in Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
Motivated seller with clear instructions.
Height: Ground Level
Body Corporate: $6,396 per year = $123 per week *
Permanent Rental Appraisal = $26,000 - $28,600 per year = $500 - $550 per week *
Gold Coast City Rates: $1,621. per year = $31.17 per week*
Water: $1,291.24 per year = $24.83 per week*
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.