This CBD Apartment must be Sold!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Modern city apartment positioned second to none, just a few minutes walk to Australia Fair, Light Rail and the Broadwater which makes this is an Ideal opportunity to secure this well appointed apartment to either live in or add to your property portfolio.
This perfectly positioned 2 bedroom apartment has amazing south east views taking in the picturesque Broadwater, Surfers Paradise skyline (even better at night) and the Hinterland mountains. Living areas open up onto the balcony with floor to ceiling double glazed glass doors which allows beautiful breezes to flow through the apartment
- 13th floor and 99m2 of space
- 2 bedroom 2 bathroom south east facing apartment
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops & European appliances
- Fully ducted air conditioning and internal laundry with dryer
- Floor to ceiling double glazed glass, inviting natural light capturing the expansive views from every room
- Access to balcony from living area and both bedrooms
- Stroll to shops, park, restaurants and the Broadwater.
- Close to Schools
- 1 x Indoor and 2 x Outdoor pools with spa (heated and unheated)
- Steam room
- BBQ area
Rates - $1,800/ year approx
Water - $1,400/ year approx
Body corporate - $120/ week approx
Rental appraisal: $470/ week approx
Internal - 87m2
External - 12m2
Total - 99m2
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.