Auction location: Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall QLD 4217
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STRATEGIC RESIDENTIAL SITE - MUST BE SOLD!
- 11 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 6 Cars
Strategically located only metres to Griffith University, the Commonwealth Games Village, Gold Coast University Hospital and so much more, this unique offering must be sold on or before Auction Day. Either buy one, two or all three, however don't miss this incredible opportunity close to everything that Southport has to offer!
74 Woomera Crescent, Southport:
- Block Size: 660m2
- Low maintenance, single level brick and tile house on corner block
- Two Street Access
- Approximate Street Frontage Dimensions 26m x 23m
- Three good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Large kitchen with granite benchtop and dishwasher
- Double Lockup Garage with a large yard
- Walking distance to the light rail
22 Kumbari Avenue, Southport:
- Block size: 606m2
- Large home ideal for investors looking for a good rental property
- Two level home has eight bedrooms and is within close proximity to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital
- Walking distance to light rail system and bus stop
70 Woomera Crescent, Southport:
- Block size: 830m2
- Well presented three bedroom home in fantastic condition
- Kitchen and dining open to outdoor entertainer's deck
- Gourmet kitchen with loads of space and dishwasher
- Single Lockup Garage with a large yard
Combine all three properties for a large 2,096m2 development opportunity (subject to council approval), or simply buy individually to live in or invest in. Given their unbeatable location close to all major Gold Coast infrastructure and amenities, you simply won't find a better half-acre-plus site with this amount of upside.
Please Note - Please disregard all previous pricing as this property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1,266m² / 0.31 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.