Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MUST BE SOLD! PRICE REDUCTION! Completely renovated with traditional facade yet contemporary design
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
"Cunningham House" A tastefully renovated home situated amongst some of the most tightly held properties in this central and prestigious location. Perched on the high side of the street this well designed, open plan complements the natural cross breezes and abundance of natural lighting.
- Boasting 4 Large bedrooms
- Master bedroom with oversized ensuite
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Large front balcony which flows on seamlessly from the living area
- Beautiful hardwood flooring
- Fully enclosed secure gating
- Arts room/Kids escape
- Well established yet low maintenance gardens offering greenery and privacy
- Flat block with usable front & backyard
- Centrally located, close to beaches, shopping centres, public transport, hospital, the Light Rail, Gold Coasts most prestige private schools (TSS & St Hildas) and within walking distance to "The Brickworks Centre".
No expense has been spared on this beautifully renovated contemporary home, and deserves an inspection today!
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.