Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Very Affordable Free-standing strata title House!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Amazing opportunity with this wonderful home built on approximately 450m2 of land is perfect for first home buyers, families downsizing or investors. The unique thing about this house is that the 4 bedroom house next door is also for sale (advertised at $600,000) by the same seller making this is a perfect opportunity for either a large family, parents, grandparents or teenage children wanting their own space and privacy. You could be an investor living in one of the dwellings while renting the other dwelling out for an excellent return being so close to the new light rail station, hospital and university. You could also be a first home buyer or wanting to downsize with your own space and privacy in this spacious 2 bedroom home. So many options and possibilities in this beautiful part of Parkwood. It is so peaceful and quiet and is nicely located at the end of the cul-de-sac with 2 outdoor entertaining areas.
Some of the many features include
* 2 good size bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* One large full bathroom
* Two toilets
* Full size kitchen with electric stove & dishwasher
* Air-conditioned open plan lounge
* Good size entertaining deck adjacent to the kitchen and a large under-covered entertaining area at the rear
* Separate laundry
* Large lockup carport with electric garage door
* Beautiful grassed front yard
* Low maintenance garden
* Large watertank
* Security screens
* Large garden shed
- 3 minutes to the new Parkwood Light rail station
- 3 minutes to the motorway
- 6 minutes to Arundel shopping Centre
- 10 minutes to Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University
- 15 minutes to the Broadwater
- 20 minutes to Gold Coasts beautiful beaches
- 50 Minutes by road or train to Brisbane
All this plus much more
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the new Light Rail station, Griffith University and Gold Coasts new Public and Private Hospitals. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and caf scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.