Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FEELS LIKE HOME - CENTRAL LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You will love living in this quiet and leafy location, that is so private but also so close to shops, transport, the beautiful Broadwater and so much more. Nestled in a small complex of six, this spacious town house has everything you need; great backyard entertaining area, large living area, generously sized bedrooms and an easy to live in layout.
This town house really does feel like home, an inspection is a must!
- Body corporate approx $40 per week
- Very secure complex
- Size 86 sqm (approx)
- Single lock up garage with an extra car park in front of the garage that is owned by unit 5
- Pet friendly
- Solar on roof
- Only minutes to Harbourtown Shopping Centre, the Broadwater, transport, cafes, restaurants & much more
- All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Large living area
- Separate dining area
- Outside deck, perfect for entertaining
- One car lock up garage, as well as visitors car parking
- Main bedroom with walk in robe
- Large main bathroom walk through from master bedroom & additional powder room downstairs
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and in living area downstairs
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.