Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Interstate Owners Have Decided To Sell
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
'Coast' is Labradors quality residential only apartments with uninterrupted pristine Broadwater ocean views with gorgeous bi-fold doors giving that sought after indoor outdoor feel.
The suburbs central location and relaxed atmosphere is popular for both young families and those seeking a coastal lifestyle.
Positioned opposite one of the Gold Coasts most popular and pristine natural assets, The Broadwater, Coast is a highly sought after residential only building for both the owner-occupier and rental market alike.
(PARKING INSTRUCTIONS AT BASE OF AD)
This east facing apartment features a modern and stylish design which includes:
- 2 good size bedrooms with main boasting Broadwater views to wake up to, an ensuite and WIR. Second bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe
- Bi-fold doors that open to the spacious balcony with glass balustrade
- Double glazed windows & outside doors
- Caesar stone bench tops
- Stainless steel oven with gas cook top
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Modern bathrooms with bathtub
- Wall mounted dryer and a stainless steel washtub
- Study nook
- Secure under ground carpark with plenty of visitor spots
- Low body corporate
- Pet friendly up to 12kg's
- Internal size 114m2, External size 18m2 = Total size is 132m2
Coast Tower resort-style facilities include:
- Salt water swimming pool
- BBQ and social area
- Stylish residents lounge
- Secure underground parking and
- Plenty of visitor parking
- 2 elevators
- Onsite manager
- Gold Coast Hospital
- Griffith University Gold Coast Campus
- Harbour Town shopping Centre
- Local restaurant, cafes, shops
- Public transport
- 3km (approx.) to CBD of Southport
- 10 mins to M1
Water: $870 / year approx
Rates: $2,400 / year approx
Body Corporate: $63 / week approx
Current rent: $540 /week
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to secure your lifestyle property on the Gold Coast, the most upcoming city in Australia.
PLEASE PARK AT 17 BATH STREET, LABRADOR AND WALK DOWN THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE BUILDING TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE ON MARINE PARADE
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.