Auction location: Gold Coast Turf Club, Bundall
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Block Of Three Units In Labradors Fastest Growing Corridor MUST BE SOLD!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Calling all developers and investors! This strata titled block of units in Labrador's fastest growing area is not the one to be missed. Only 10 minutes to the beach, the Light Rail at the end of the street and only minutes to the hospital, university and schools, you can't go wrong investing in this pocket. Labrador is on fire at the moment with all the infrastructure currently happening, including the new Light Rail, 2018 Commonwealth Games, the new Aquatic Centre and so much more.
We have been given a clear instruction from owners to present every offer. An opportunity that represents fantastic value, this could be an extremely affordable investment.
Properties in Labrador are hot right now, be quick to secure, before someone else does!
- 3 Good sized two bedrooms, one bathroom units
- 6 Bedrooms with garages and carparks over 405m2 in Labradors fastest growing corridor
- RD5 - 1 Bedroom per 50m2 and up to 29m high
- Possible redevelopment up to 7 storey high
- Only 10 minutes to the beach, Light Rail and only minutes to the hospital, university and schools
- Annual gross rent of $52,000 with further potential
- Ideal for Self Managed Super funds, this low maintenance complex offers the astute purchased untapped potential.
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.