Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by waterways and nature reserves, Oyster Cove offers the idyllic lifestyle for all those families looking to enjoy the best of what the Gold Coast has to offer. Located only minutes away from the world renowned golf courses and marinas of Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove, the best public and private schools in the Gold Coast, and a myriad of boutiques and restaurants, you will be pressed to find better value for money.
This 59 square home built on a 922m2 block features a self contained one bedroom apartment, 4 huge bedrooms with 3 ensuites, a movie room with built in bar, multiple living areas, an open plan kitchen and dining area, a huge pool and garden, and direct river access with pontoon. You will be only a few minutes away from access by boat to Paradise Point and The Broadwater.
- Main bedroom with ensuite including a spa bath, massive walk in robe & balcony overlooking the water and nature reserve
- 3 extra bedrooms upstairs
- Self contained 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Pontoon has electricity and water
- Deep water anchorage
- Ducted vacuum system
- Security Alarm and Intercom
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Media/Bar room with large screen and projector
- Large storeroom or office
- Gas hot water
- Large in-ground pool with frameless glass fencing
- 5000 litre water tank
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance gardens
- NO BODY CORPORATE FEES
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.